The answer is YES, many women put cabbage leaves on their breasts. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this method.
Cabbage leaves are used to reduce breast swelling and relieve the pain and discomfort that breastfeeding a baby can cause. This method is also very helpful in soothing the pain and stress caused by wearing an uncomfortable bra.
According to the experts, cabbage leaves have the same properties as magnets – they pull out all the diseases and ailments from our bodies. This means that if you are breastfeeding and you put cold cabbage leaves directly on your breasts, it’s not only soothing, but it can help alleviate your breast pain and swelling.
- Put the cabbage in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- When it’s cold enough, peel off the outer layer of leaves, and throw them away.
- Pull off two of the inner leaves to use.
- Wash these two inner leaves in cold water.
open next page to continue reading….
- Note: make sure that they are clean and free from dirt, pesticides, and residue.
- Cut the stem of the leaves so it can fit properly on your breasts without covering the nipples.
- Place the clean, cold cabbage leaves on your breasts.
- Now, you need to wrap the leaves around your breast, but leave your nipples exposed.
- If you keep the leaves off of your nipples, it will help the skin around your nipples to stay dry and intact.
- Leave the leaves on for 20 minutes or until they become warm.
- Remove them from your breasts.
- Repeat as necessary.
Ladies, this is very important for you to remember – if you are still breastfeeding and you want to use cabbage leaves to help decrease breast swelling and relieve breast engorgement, you should stop this treatment once you notice that your breasts are feeling better, and the swelling is gone.