The biggest problem for women is finding time to visit the gym when
they want to work on shaping their body. But they can find a solution by
working from home and making a HIIT routine to help them achieve their
weight loss and fitness goals.
Here, we recommend simple upper body exercises for women that can
be done at home. Their focus is on toning the upper arms, chest and
back. Before starting these exercises, be sure to warm up using your
warm up exercises or the exercises shown in the video below (running in
place, side jacks and go on to shuffles). At the end of the warm-up,
release the neck muscles by rotating the neck and shoulders.
After preparation, start the HIIT routine.
– You have 45 seconds for each exercise,
– Each exercise is followed by a rest period of 15 seconds, then move on to the next.
– Do 3 sets with 1-2 minutes rest.
– For best results, perform this upper body HIIT routine at least 3 times a week.
- Dumbbell Forward To Overhead Press With Shuffle
- Seal Jack + Half Burpee
- The Dumbbell Squat And Press Jump
- Moving Plank
- Dumbbell Forward And Diagonal Punches With Lunges
- Dumbbell Bent Over Row To Reverse Fly Jump
- The Dumbbell Russian Twist To External Rotation
- Dumbbell Bicep Curl And Ice Skater
- Triceps Dips To Kicks
Detailed instructions on the video below: