Plaque is the accumulation of food waste in the internal and external
surfaces of the teeth. This oral disease can cause bad breath and may
also develop other conditions such as the same condition -, which
develops when these food residues harden and calcined in the teeth
causing bleeding and halitosis. Although there is no definitive solution
to prevent the development of plaque on the teeth, you can perform a
number of home procedures to reduce the accumulation of these residues
in the mouth and prevent this disease progresses.
For people who smoke, it is common that these plaques are dark yellow
due to the accumulation of nicotine in the teeth. The same applies to
people who are used to drinking coffee and chewing snuff. Plaque is the
beginning of what may be a major problem as tooth decay and even tooth
What is recommended for the average person, it is to visit the dentist
every 6 months for a procedure known as deep prophylaxis. Although this
procedure is not expensive, most people last years without going to the
dentist, as well because they forget or because they fear professional
mouth. In this article we will show you an amazing remedy to remove
plaque without having to go to the dentist
Home Remedy 1
- ½ liter of water.
- 60 grams of flour nutshell.
In a container preferably aluminum, mix the water and 60
grams of flour nutshell, low heat until it reaches boiling point, then
let it boil 10 minutes on low heat. The result will be a slurry mixture
similar to toothpaste, that we will use to brush our teeth for 5 minutes
2 times a month.
Home Remedy 2
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed.
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
- ½ liter of water.
In a container preferably aluminum, allow ingredients to simmer over low heat for 1 hour, use the result of this mixture to brush your teeth for 5 minutes 2 times a month. This will keep our teeth free of plaque and tartar.
Our oral hygiene is very important, because it is our letter to smile and talk. The accumulation of tartar and plaque causes bad breath, apart from how ugly it looks damaged teeth black, yellow and / or.
– As discussed in this article, it is also essential to make good dental hygiene daily:
– We cepillaremos (brush) our teeth after every meal, for at least two minutes, insisting well on all teeth and molars.
– Preferably we’ll use an ecological and natural toothpaste, because conventional contain substances too aggressive with our oral pH
– We will use the thread or dental floss every night before bed to remove food debris between teeth
– We can also use a mouthwash. If we want natural one we can do with thyme and mint infusion or diluted with sea water and two parts average natural water
– If we visit the dentist old scale for a dental cleaning, although it is also not recommended to be performed too often as they could damage our enamel.
“These tips are not from a medical expert. Make more findings and/or exercise caution if you decide to try them.”
Kindly follow me for more updates.
Open the Homepage to read more amazing contents.
If you have gained anything from my post or find it interesting, kindly click the like button and leave a comment.