Your daily habits and routines make up a big part of your life and
your happiness! Creating healthy daily habits and routines that benefit
you instead of stress you out, will contribute to a healthy mind and
body! Sometimes we let ourselves get in the habit of rushing through
things and being mindless. This behaviour puts your life on default.
we create a healthy daily routine and practice good habits, we no
longer overthink everything. We simply do the things we need to do! And
when we focus on the results we want, instead of the work needed, the
work feels easier and you keep your eye on the prize!
Our success doesn’t come from one big change. It comes from making
small, positive changes in our day-to-day lives. Choose to be happy,
productive and motivated.
We’ve covered multi-tasking and discovered how it’s actually better
in so many ways to focus on one thing at a time, instead. You’ll enhance
your sense of peace when you can give your full attention to what
you’re doing and live in the moment. Another thing that aids in
happiness is to embrace habits and routines. Creating rituals throughout
your day can provide you with all sorts of benefits.
you engage in regular habits, particularly among groups like family or
co-workers, those involved in these routines begin to understand their
expected role. There can be some peace of mind in this type of
understanding. Having a general idea of what is expected of you or what
you will be doing is reassuring.
Again, when everyone knows the part they play in regular routines,
there are fewer miscommunications. Everyone is on the same page, and
things get done in a relatively efficient and timely manner.
addition, habits and routine can lead to better performance, for the
most part. With enhanced communication and anticipated roles, people can
smoothly move through their daily tasks in a way that requires less
thought. Fewer mistakes lead to a superior end result or product.
Prioritizing helps to ensure your day goes great and that the
important things get done. Having a regular routine in place makes it
easier to add those important things into your day. When you already
know what to expect, making a few shifts in order to accommodate
important stuff really isn’t as big of a deal.
Sense of Security
Habit and routine give a great sense of security. This helps
eliminate much of the unknown. When you can ease into a regular routine
and take part in activities on an anticipated schedule, it just feels
comforting. Again, this is especially true among groups, but it also
applies to you as an individual.
When striving for added calm in your life, try adding some regular
habits or routines you can count on. You’ll be surprised at just how
much stress this will eliminate for you. All of the reasons above
combined result in this final benefit.
Knowing what’s expected of you, avoiding arguments or mistakes due to
miscommunications, being able to attend to the most important
activities, and feeling secure all result in the elimination of stress
in your life.
That’s something we all want, isn’t it?!
Here are some routine and habit ideas for you to try!
Healthy Daily Routine For Happiness
- Wake up 20 minutes before everyone else
- Make your bed
- Remind yourself to live your day mindfully! Get off of autopilot
- Set your intentions for the day. How do you want this day to go
- Journal, but write it every day as if it’s already true! It’s called scripting! Read more about that here- Law of attraction journal
- Drink a glass of lemon water
- Write down 5 things you are grateful for
- Write down 3 things you love about yourself
- Give someone a compliment
- Spend 10 minutes in meditation
- Move your body for 10 minutes
- Organize the day ahead and DO THE HARDEST TASKS, FIRST
- Eat a healthy, high vibe breakfast
- Do a random act of kindness
- Take the stairs
- Hydrate throughout the day
- Grab a healthy lunch
- Sneak in a little exercise
- Prioritize the remainder of your day
- ENJOY a healthy dinner
- Clean up before bed
- Make some SMART goals
- Set aside 10 minutes to write down your passion in life
- Take some time to relax
- Plan ahead for the next day
- Go to bed at a decent hour
- If you work out in the morning, set out your workout equipment and clothing the night before
- Wipe down your bathroom after your shower. The bathroom is wet and easy to clean!
- Make to do lists, but instead of the tasks, write down the results you want!
- Do the hard things first
- Create (and stay on) a mindful budget
- Plan your day the night before
knowing the benefits of a healthy daily routine for a healthy, happy
mind and body can help motivate you to take action and make some changes
in your own daily life. Give it a try to see just how much happier and
healthier you are!